Wednesday, October 9, 2013

One Step Closer!

One Step Closer!!!

Yesterday, we got the phone call that we've been waiting on for 2 weeks...PRE-APPROVAL (PA).  I walked around with a perma-smile all day long.  It just became REALLY real.  We are going to be bringing our sweet Sadie Home!  What does PA mean?  It means that, obviously, we can share her name with you and we can share pictures of her!  It also means that we can send her a Care Package to let her know that she has a family! Here is the most recent picture that we have of her.  We are hoping to get an updated one soon.
Does that sweet face not just melt your heart?  It certainly does ours.  We love her so much already.  It is amazing how much love we can have for a child that's on the other side of the world who we've never met.  Only God!  We also learned yesterday of a precious couple who also fell in love with our Sadie but realized at "the eleventh hour" that they were not her parents and released her file.  How grateful we are to these new friends for being obedient to the Lord's prompting.  But how awesome is it to know that there are other families who also love this sweet gift from God?  She is already an answered prayer and is already loved by so many people.  Oh, the plans that He has for her!  Our job is to just be obedient and watch Him work.  He is so faithful and we trust in His Sovereignty. 

Our family will be traveling to the beach this weekend for our annual beach trip with Perry's parents, along with his sister's sweet family.  We always look forward to this special time being able to relax and play with cousins.  This trip is usually in the Summer and not in the middle of calving/harvest season but due to some health issues with "Mimi", we rescheduled.  I'm SO ok with going to the beach in the Fall.  (I don't have to stress so much about being in a swim suit in front of other humans...that's another blog post, entirely.)  However, I'm not sure how PapaDoc (Perry's Dad) and Perry will handle this.  This will be a new adventure for us.  I'm always up for a new adventure.  Wild and crazy, I know.  :)

We now have 3 calves on the ground.  Two Red bulls and one Black bull.  I don't have pics (sorry) but I do have pics of a beautiful sunset that I was able to capture while waiting on my man to feed cows one day.  
The Heaven's Declare His Majesty!



Our Little Cowgirl

Wasn't it beautiful?  The things that I can see now that the Lord has forced me to "be still" and look for Him!

Our T-Shirt Fundraiser is drawing to a close.  We only have ELEVEN more shirts to pre-sale before October 23.  I think we're going to make it.  I can't wait to get our shirts to help raise awareness for orphans all over the world.  If you are led to partner with us there are several ways that you can do that!

1. Prayer!  We have a long way to go before Sadie is home.  Every single prayer lifted on her behalf is so         appreciated by our family.
2. Buy a T-Shirt!  They are super soft Next Level T's.  You will love them. Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve and       Hoodies all available! Click Here to Order  ($15 from each shirt ordered goes to our Adoption Fund).
3. Donate to our YouCaring account using PayPal!  
4. We are working on getting a Lifesong Account set up.  All donations through Lifesong are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!  I will post link as soon as that is available.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for allowing us to show you a little glimpse of our beautiful mess that we call LIFE!  




No comments:

Post a Comment